Sunday 1 November 2009

Time has passed...

It's deffinatly been a long time, many things have changed, my life has spiralled out of control lately. There's nothing I can do about it. I've been drowning in thoughts and memories to where my life was better.

The loss of a friend is never easy, even if that friend is a rabbit, and what makes it worse is when the one person you thought would be there for you turns out to be hopeless at comforting. I'm not complaining, I understand, but sometimes a girl just needs a hug.

It's been getting more and more hectic, school is mental, I'm constantly drowning in work although thats all I seem to do, the pile is endless.

My friends have all gone completely crazy and I can't seem to understand half of them anymore. They all have their own agenders and there is only one I can truely count on at the moment not to stab me in the back.

Everything's changed and although its been some epic rollercoster I want to know when it will all end. I like the highs and the lows but I want some time on the straight so I can fix my head before anything mental happens.

I want it all to be the same again...but it never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment