Saturday 6 February 2010

I'm tired...

I'm sick and tired of being second in your life. I'm your girlfriend! I shouldn't have to make do with texts when you've got nothing else, dealing with the fact you NEVER ring me, knowing that you won't come and see me when I'm ill.

I understand that you have your own life, but picking to do HOMEWORK on a Friday night instead of coming to see me, expecially when you won't see me Saturday because you NEVER see me Saturday anymore, unless your band is off.

I'm second class to your band, to your homework! I see you twice a week and you live down the flipping road! It's only because I drop everything that we ever see each other, I do my homework the night before its due and work seeing my mates around you just so we have a chance to see each other once a week. I'm tired of making the effort all the time, I've tried being supportive and reasonable, but I don't think its working anymore. I'm going to stop making the effort and see if you notice what your missing...if not, then you obviously weren't worth the effort anyway.

Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment